Horseback-Riding Lessons at Camp
Optional sport horseback-riding program: 12 lessons / two-week period
Students will receive 12 lessons through two weeks. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes. Depending on the level of the student (beginning, intermediate or advanced), they will be taught various riding techniques such as mounting, galloping, trotting and other skills. The Marbella Las Chapas camp has two horseback-riding areas, one for beginners and one for more advanced riders.
The summer camps offering horseback-riding lessons are:
- Summer Camp in Madrid
- Summer Camp Marbella Centro
- Summer Camp Marbella Las Chapas
- Summer Camp in Marbella Elviria
- Summer Camp in Salamanca
It is important to note that:
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp horseback-riding lessons may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities. You can't always do it all!
- Horseback-riding program spaces are limited, so we encourage and advise parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot.
- You must book and pay for these optional sports at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the program your child has chosen; once the program has started, booking and payment will not be accepted.
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week period.
- Once the camp program has started, you cannot join nor cancel an optional sports program.
- Horseback-riding lessons as an optional sport require an additional fee of 250€ per two-week period.