Why a Summer Camp Valencia?
Situated along the Mediterranean coast, Valencia boasts kilometers of paradisaical beaches, beautiful seaside promenades, fascinating architecture and a mild, sunny climate. Valencia is an ideal location for a summer camp, given that students will be able to go to the beach at least twice a week.
Our summer camp in Valencia is located in the city's lively university neighborhood, just a few minutes walk from the beach and not far from the city center.
Summer Camp in Valencia Details
- Ages: 12 to 17
- Programs : residential, home stay, day camp, morning language classes
- 40% international students and 60% Spanish students
- 100% supervision
- Capacity: 150 students
- Full price list
Summer Camp Valencia Facilities
Amongst various other rooms, the Galileo school has:
- A room for internet, music, tv, video and games
- A conference room
- Extensive sports facilities
Summer Camp Valencia Accommodation
The Valencia summer camp dormitory rooms share the following characteristics:
- Triple rooms with full private bathrooms in each room
- Internet access
- Air conditioning/ heating