Why choose a Summer Camp in Marbella Elviria?
Childhood is a crucial time in human development. That's why we've created a special place for young campers to discover all they're capable of.
The school is considered one of the area's best, located atop one of the hills surrounding Marbella, in one of the city's most exclusive residential areas. Its hilltop location makes it one of the area's best view points, overlooking Gibraltar to the right, Malaga to the left, and the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean directly ahead.
The 30,000 m2 campus is the ideal spot to spend the summer. At 19 kilometers from the center of Marbella, the campus is just 6 kilometers from the beach.
- Ages: 5 to 18
- Programs: residential, day camp, morning language classes
- 40% international students and 60% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Capacity: 200 students
- Full price list
The main building includes:
- Dining hall
- Common areas
The classrooms are located in separate buildings, adjacent to the sports facilities:
- Interior/exterior multipurpose complex (soccer, volleyball, handball, basketball, track)
- Extensive gardens
There are two types of rooms in the school:
- Younger campers: Shared rooms for 6-12 students
- Older campers: Shared rooms for 4-6 students