Summer Camp Sailing Lessons
Optional sport sailing program: 12 lessons/ two-week session
For students who want to learn and practice various sailing, they can participate in four 4-hour sessions of sailing per two-week period at the beach in Valencia with professional instructors when signing up for sailing as an optional sport.
The summer camps offering sailing lessons are:
It's important to note that...
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp sailing lessons may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities. You can't always do it all!
- The sailing program spaces are limited, so we encourage and advise parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot.
- You must book and pay for these optional sports at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the program your child has chosen; once the program has started, booking and payment will not be accepted.
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week period.
- Once the camp program has started, you cannot join nor cancel an optional sports program.
- In case of inclement weather in Valencia, sailing classes may be substituted with alternative activities to be directed by our sailing and beach monitors. No refunds will be granted for cancellations due to inclement weather.
- Sailing lessons require an additional fee of 200€ per two-week period when elected as an optional sport