Summer Camp Swimming Lessons
Optional sport swimming program: 8 lessons/ two-week period
For students who want to learn how to swim or perfect their strokes. The swimming program as an optional sport consists of a total of 8 lessons (1 lesson / 4 days per week) for the duration of the two-week period. This sport is held in our camp site pools.
The summer camps offering swimming lessons are:
It's important to note that:
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp swimming lessons may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities. You can't always do it all!
- Swimming program spaces are limited, so we encourage and advise parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot.
- You must book and pay for these optional sports at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the program your child has chosen; once the program has started, booking and payment will not be accepted.
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week period.
- Once the camp program has started, you cannot join nor cancel an optional sports program.
- Swimming lessons require an additional fee of 100€ per two-week period as an optional sport.