ENFOCAMP's principle objectives are...
- To offer English or Spanish summer courses for foreigners in a 100% international, healthy and multicultural setting, living 24 hours a day with other children and teenagers from around the world.
- To provide students with a highly supportive setting in which personal growth is encouraged, as students carry out daily tasks independent of the help or protection of their families.
- To provide a unique atmosphere in our summer youth camps which emphasizes nature and sports.
- To form social relationships and make new Spanish and foreign friends. Many of our camp participants come back year after year and 40% are foreigners.
- To instill the values of teamwork and individual responsibility in day-to-day tasks in a healthy environment.
- To offer a wide range of enriching sports and cultural summer camps activities that encourage students to build individual character, confidence and skills.
- To experience each day as a new, exciting adventure.
- Our motto, “Optima secuor ludo et labore”- Towards perfection through studies and sports.
- To have an unforgettable summer... discover us!