Summer English Course for Children & Teenagers
- English courses are offered in all of the summer camps in Spain, excluding Sevilla.
- A total of 20 lessons per week, divided into 4 lessons each day from Monday to Friday.
- Each lesson lasts for a period of 45 minutes.
- A maximum of 14 students in each class.
- The curriculum is carefully designed to emphasize conversation and communication, so that students may take full advantage of their surroundings and apply what they're learning by speaking with friends during the remainder of the day.
- The morning language classes are the only times when Spanish and international students are separated; they spend the afternoons together.