Paddleball Lessons at Camp
Optional sport paddleball program: 12 hours/ two-week period
The sport of paddleball has arrived in Spain fairly recently and it has grown in popularity with such speed that it is now one of the preferred activities of young Spaniards. Paddleball lessons are held at the "El Casco" tennis club in Marbella. There is a maximum of four students per class.
The summer camps offering paddleball lessons are :
- Summer Camp in Marbella "Albergue - Centro"
- Summer Camp in Marbella "Alborán - Las Chapas"
- Summer Camp in Marbella "Alemán - Elviria"
- Summer Camp in Madrid
- Summer Camp in Málaga
- Summer Camp in Salamanca
It is important to note that...
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp paddleball lessons may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities. You can't always do it all!
- Paddleball program spaces are limited, so we encourage and advise parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot.
- You must book and pay for these optional sports at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the program your child has chosen; once the program has started, booking and payment will not be accepted.
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week period.
- Once the camp program has started, you cannot join nor cancel an optional sports program.
- Paddleball lessons as an optional sport require an additional fee of 200€ per two-week period.